Delicious and super easy, my Baked Chicken Tacos recipe takes your Taco Tuesday to the next level. These crunchy tortilla shells are filled with a flavorful combination of shredded chicken, beans, and spices. Ready in under 30 minutes, these tacos are perfect for a quick weeknight meal or feeding a crowd. Spice up your dinner plans and satisfy your taco cravings with these mouthwatering Baked Chicken Tacos.
GO DOWN TO DOWNLOAD FREE E BOOK
Baked Chicken Tacos
- – 12 hard taco shells
- – 250 grams cooked shredded chicken
- – 1 medium onion
- – 1 can of beans in chili sauce
- – 2 tablespoons corn
- – 100 grams shredded cheese
- – 1 teaspoon chili powder
- – 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- – 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- – 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- – 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- – 1/2 teaspoon salt
- – 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- For the toppings:
- – 1 chopped Romaine heart
- – 2 large tomatoes chopped
- – 1/2 avocado sliced
- – Fresh cilantro
- – Salsa and sour cream
- Preheat your oven:
- – Begin by preheating your oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the filling:
- – In a pan, sauté the shredded chicken, corn, and beans in chili sauce until well heated.
- – Add the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the chicken mixture.
- – Stir well to combine and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Fill and bake the tacos:
- – Spoon the chicken mixture into each taco shell, distributing it evenly among them.
- – Sprinkle shredded cheese over the chicken in each shell.
- – Bake the filled tacos in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Add the toppings and serve:
- – Remove the baking dish from the oven.
- – Top the tacos with chopped Romaine heart, chopped tomatoes, sliced avocado, fresh cilantro, salsa, and sour cream according to your preference.
- – These tacos are best enjoyed immediately while the shells are still crispy and the filling is warm.
– Feel free to get creative with the toppings and add your favorites, such as diced onions, jalapeños, or a squeeze of lime juice.
– For a vegetarian version, replace the chicken with a plant-based meat alternative or extra beans and corn.
– These Baked Chicken Tacos are gluten-free and can be enjoyed by those with dietary restrictions.