Welcome to Wellness by Kay! In this article, we will be exploring a delicious and easy recipe for Pan Seared Shrimp. This versatile seafood dish is cooked on the stovetop with butter, fresh herbs, and simple seasonings, resulting in juicy and tender shrimp in less than 10 minutes. Whether you’re looking for a quick and healthy protein option for a busy weeknight dinner or an impressive appetizer, this pan-seared shrimp recipe is sure to impress. So let’s get cooking and learn how to make these flavorful shrimp!
Pan Seared Shrimp
- – 2 tbsp salted butter
- – 1 lb shrimp shelled, deveined, and cleaned
- – 1 tsp garlic powder
- – 1/2 tsp salt
- – 1/4 tsp black pepper
- – 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Thoroughly pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel.
- In a mixing bowl, add the shrimp, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to ensure each shrimp is coated in the seasoning mix.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat until melted.
- Add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn pink and opaque.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley over the cooked shrimp and mix. Season with extra salt and black pepper to taste if needed.
- Serve the pan-seared shrimp with extra melted butter and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for added flavor.