Looking for a quick and easy recipe that will be a hit with both kids and adults alike? Look no further than the Homemade Chicken Nuggets. These juicy and flavorful bites of ground chicken are infused with a blend of spices and herbs, giving them a mouth-watering aroma that will have your taste buds tingling. Coated with a delicate layer of corn flour, these nuggets offer a satisfying crunch with every bite. Whether you’re serving them as a meal for the little ones or enjoying them as a tasty snack, these homemade nuggets are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
GO DOWN TO DOWNLOAD FREE E BOOK
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
- – 500 grams ground chicken
- – 1 medium egg
- – 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- – 1 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- – 1 teaspoon salt
- – 1 teaspoon onion powder
- – Handful of chopped parsley
- – 100 grams corn flour
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, egg, ground black pepper, sweet paprika, salt, onion powder, and chopped parsley. Mix thoroughly until well incorporated.
- Wet your hands lightly to prevent sticking, then take a small amount of the mixture and roll it into a ball, flattening slightly to give it a nugget shape. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Pour the corn flour onto a separate plate. each chicken nugget with the corn flour, ensuring an even coating on all sides.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C. Arrange the coated nuggets in a single layer in the air fryer, making sure they’re not touching each other.
- Air fry the nuggets for approximately 20 minutes, or until they turn golden brown and are fully cooked through. Remember to turn them halfway through the cooking process for even cooking.
- Serve the homemade chicken nuggets with ketchup or your favorite sauce. Enjoy!
– If the mixture is sticky when shaping, wetting your hands with a bit of water can make the process easier.
– Ensure the nuggets are placed in a single layer in the air fryer and not touching to ensure even cooking.
– If you don’t have corn flour, you can use breadcrumbs, Panko, or crushed corn flakes as alternative coatings for a different texture.
– Leftover chicken nuggets can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.