Looking for a delicious and easy snack to enjoy on your camping? Look no further than this mouthwatering recipe for Loaded Campfire Nachos. With a combination of tortilla chips, melted cheese, beans, corn, and flavorful toppings, these nachos are the ultimate crowd-pleaser. The best part? They come together in just 15 minutes, making them perfect for a quick and satisfying meal around the campfire. So grab your cast-iron skillet and get ready to dig into a plate of cheesy goodness!
LOADED CAMPFIRE NACHOS
- – 1 11-oz. bag tortilla chips
- – 1 1/2 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- – 1 15-oz. can pinto beans, drained
- – 1 15-oz. can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- – 1 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- – 1 11-oz. can pickled jalapeño slices
- – 1/2 c. queso fresco or cotija cheese
- – 1 avocado diced
- – Sour cream
- – Thinly sliced green onions
- – Freshly chopped cilantro
- – Thinly sliced radishes
- Place a grate over a campfire.
- In a large cast-iron skillet, add about half the tortilla chips and sprinkle with ½ cup shredded cheese.
- Add 1⁄3 of the beans, 1⁄3 of the corn, and 1⁄3 of the diced green chiles.
- Repeat layering the chips, cheese, beans, corn, and chiles two more times.
- Top with jalapeño slices.
- Cover the skillet loosely with foil (or a lid) and cook over the campfire until the cheese is melted, approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with crumbled queso fresco, diced avocado, sour cream, thinly sliced green onions, freshly chopped cilantro, and thinly sliced radishes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!