Looking for a quick and easy recipe that will please both kids and adults alike? Look no further than the Pizza Roll-Up Bento Lunch! This delicious and healthy dish combines the flavors of pizza with the convenience of a roll-up, making it the perfect option for a packed lunch or a fun family meal. Packed with colorful veggies and a tasty dip, this recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone. So, let’s dive in and learn how to make this mouthwatering Pizza Roll-Up Bento Lunch!
Pizza Roll-Up Bento Lunch
- 1 8- inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- 12 leaves baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella
- ½ cup cucumber spears
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons low-fat creamy dressing such as ranch
- 1 cup small watermelon pieces
- 6 chocolate wafer cookies
- Place the tortilla on a plate and spread the pizza sauce evenly over it.
- Top the sauce with a layer of baby spinach leaves and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Microwave the tortilla on High until the cheese is just melted, which usually takes about 45 seconds.
- Carefully roll up the tortilla and let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing it into pieces, if desired.
- Pack the sliced roll-up in a medium container.
- Pack the cucumber spears and cauliflower florets in another medium container.
- Nestle a small, dip-size container among the vegetables and add the low-fat creamy dressing.
- Pack the watermelon pieces in one small container and the chocolate wafer cookies in another small container.