Welcome to the world of delicious and easy-to-make recipes! Today, we bring you a mouthwatering dish that is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds: Slow-Roasted Pesto Salmon. This recipe combines the rich flavors of pesto, the tenderness of salmon, and the brightness of roasted cherry tomatoes for a truly delightful culinary experience. Whether you’re looking to impress your dinner guests or simply want to indulge in a flavorful meal, this recipe is a winner.
Slow-Roasted Pesto Salmon
- 2-3 lb. salmon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 6.5-oz. container pesto
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place the salmon in the middle of the baking sheet, skin side down, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the pesto evenly over the top of the salmon, ensuring it is fully coated.
- In a medium bowl, drizzle the cherry tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Toss to coat the tomatoes.
- Spread the seasoned cherry tomatoes around the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the salmon is fork-tender and the internal temperature reaches 140°, approximately 40 minutes.
- Serve the Slow-Roasted Pesto Salmon with lemon wedges for an extra burst of citrusy flavor.