Lasagna is a classic Italian dish that is loved by many for its layers of pasta, rich tomato sauce, and gooey cheese. However, making traditional lasagna can be time-consuming and labor-intensive. That’s why I’m excited to share with you a Super Easy One Pot Lasagna recipe that saves you time and effort without compromising on flavor. In this recipe, we use simple ingredients and cook everything in one pot, making it a convenient and delicious meal option. So let’s dive in and discover how to make this mouthwatering one pot lasagna!
Super Easy One Pot Lasagna
- 6-8 slices bacon cut into small pieces
- 3 shallots minced
- 3 carrots minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- A good sprinkling of salt and pepper
- 1 25 ounce jar DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Tomato Basil sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine optional – can replace with broth or water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces DeLallo whole wheat no-boil lasagna noodles
- 6-8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil and Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown the bacon until crispy.
- Add minced shallots and carrots to the skillet and sauté until softened.
- Add ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Tomato Basil sauce and red wine (if using). Stir to combine.
- Simmer for 10 minutes over medium-low heat. Stir in the cream cheese until melted.
- Break each of the lasagna noodles into 3 or 4 pieces. Stir them into the meat mixture so they are completely covered in sauce, and arrange them so that they are all laying flat in the pan.
- Tuck a few slices of fresh mozzarella underneath and between the noodles, and place the remaining slices of fresh mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. If you want to brown the cheese, turn the heat up to 425 for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes and top with fresh basil andesan cheese.